Sustainable Development - Stakeholder Engagement and Participation
The Academy of African Business and Development (AABD) invites researchers, business practitioners, consultants, community leaders, and policy makers to submit full papers, abstracts, and special session proposals for the 24th AABD annual conference to be held at Washburn University, Topeka, KS, USA, from May 14 to 18, 2024.
- Keynote speeches by distinguished experts in the field of sustainable development and stakeholder engagement.
- Parallel sessions featuring paper presentations, case studies, and panel discussions.
- Interactive workshops and networking opportunities for engaging with fellow researchers and practitioners.
- Brown v. Board of Education: The 70th anniversary Visit Topeka, Kansas will host a social event reflecting on our unique journey towards inclusivity.
- A Tour of The Brown v. Board of Education mural at Washburn University. The mural commemorates the pivotal role of Charles Scott, John Scott, and Charles Bledsoe, three Black law graduates, who filed the historic case on February 28, 1951. It honors their dedication to racial justice and Washburn University's significance in the civil rights movement.
WHERE IS THE EVENTWashburn University, Topeka, KS, USA
WHEN IS THE EVENTMay 14 to 18, 2024.
Our Different Tracks
We welcome original, unpublished papers that address the conference theme and sub-themes or fit into one of the conference tracks. Authors who are uncertain of the appropriate track for their submissions should contact the Program Chair.