Entrepreneurship, Social Enterprises, and Economic Sustainability in the African Context
May 19 - 23, 2020
MacEwan University, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
CALL FOR PAPERS
Submission deadline December 31, 2019
Join the leading network of scholars, business practitioners, consultants, policy makers, and graduate students from around the world who are actively engaged in business and economic development issues as they relate to Africa.
- Over 10 tracks covering all major business and development disciplines
- Distinguished keynote speakers from academia, businesses, and governments
- Special sessions with eminent panelists
- Free two-day pre-conference workshop on writing publishable teaching cases
- Networking opportunities
- Publication opportunities in well-established journals, including Journal of African Business
Together, let’s make Africa a better place to live and do business.