Welcome to the 2020 AABD Annual Conference Submission Portal!
1. To make a submission, you need to have an account in our submission portal. If you do already have an account avoid creating a new one.
2. Full papers, abstracts, and proposals for special sessions should be submitted in Microsoft Word by January 31, 2020. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
3. Full papers should not be longer than 10 single-spaced pages (Times New Roman, font 11), including the title, tables, figures, appendices, references, and other illustrative materials. Use single column, one-inch margins (1”) all-round: Top, bottom, left, and right. References and citations should be prepared per instructions.
4. All papers should have an abstract (maximum of 200 words), as well as an Introduction.
Each paper should indicate the title of the paper, author(s)’ names and institutional affiliation, and email addresses.
5. The AABD paper template (aabd-model.doc) includes all the styles that you will need and has been locked in order to limit you to those styles. For example, if you paste text from another document, the inserted text will automatically be converted to ‘Normal’ style; Times New Roman 11, with 6pt spacing after the paragraph. You may then want to apply the styles provided within the template.
6. References and citations should be prepared as described in this document entitled: “Guide to preparing papers for submission to AABD Conferences.
7. Any paper written without using the paper template will not be published in the conference proceedings. All full papers will be peer reviewed and selected papers will be included on the Proceedings CD and considered for the Conference Best Paper Awards.
8. Graduate students are encouraged to submit their papers to Track 10: Graduate Student Papers. This track will provide graduate students with the opportunity to network with many of today’s leading scholars.
9. Authors are also invited to submit abstracts of their research-in-progress for exclusive presentation. The abstracts prepared in Microsoft Word should not exceed 200 words and should use the AABD paper template. All abstracts will be published in a book of abstracts.
10. Special session proposals should state their titles and include the abstracts of the different contributions. A special session should have at least 3 contributors. In addition, special session proposals must indicate the format and names of contributors. All special session proposals should be submitted to the Special Session Track.
11. A least one author of each accepted paper must register, attend the conference, and present the paper. Submissions without at least one author registered by the deadline will not be included in the program and proceedings.